Old School Navy
Our best selling lunch bag has now been updated and improved! You spoke and we listened. We've now added an aluminium lining for easier cleaning (no food stains or smells will be hanging around these corners), and we've extended the zipper so the bag now opens fully on each side.
Our Junior lunch bags will keep your lunches cool and food safe.
These bags are light weight (150g) and have a soft contrasting cotton drill handle that is perfect for little hands.
- Insulated thermal lined bag
- Waterproof exterior
- Wipe down surface
- Aluminium lining
- Easy Zip opening that extends around the bag
- Inner mesh pocket to store ice brick/pack (approx dimensions 17 cm high x 19 cm wide x 1cm deep)
- Outer pocket to store cutlery or our snack containers (included with our bento style lunch box)
- The perfect fit for our five compartment stainless steel bento style lunch box. Can fit the lunch box with stainless steel snack containers on top and ice pack. The lunch bag can also hold our five compartment lunch box with our two compartment lunch box on top.
- Dimensions: 26 cm high x 19 cm wide x 8.5 cm deep (note the handle is an additional 6cm high)
- Not washing machine safe, wipe down only
- Made from nylon (waterproof exterior), cotton drill handles with a PE foam thermal internal layer, aluminium lining (free of heavy metals).
We've really thought about our younger kids when designing this range. Not only is this bag a perfect fit for our five compartment stainless steel lunch box (with the two compartment on top should you need two lunch boxes for the day) , but it's not too bulky. We know little kids can struggle to get a large lunch bag in and out of their school bag each day. The lightweight handles on this bag are easy to grab and the zip is easy to open. The handles could be used to hang on a school hook if needed.
Simple timeless design that both kids and parents will appreciate.
See FAQS for cleaning
Folds flat for storage
6 month warranty against manufacturing defects
Free domestic shipping Australia wide for orders over $150.
Flat rate $10 shipping all domestic orders under $150.
Express shipping $16.95 is offered through Australia Post, for next day delivery once dispatched to most capital cities.
View shipping information for more information including international orders
- Paediatric Dietitian Approved
- Supporting Nude Food
- Leak Proof Quality Stainless Steel
- Aussie Owned Small Business
This will depend on the external temperature and where the bag is stored, but in most cases when you add an ice brick to the bag, it will stay cold for between 4-6 hours.
Our Junior range of bags are wipe down only and not suitable for machine washing or being submerged in water.
Our neoprene range of bags are machine washable. Do not exceed temperatures above 30℃ and do not tumble dry.
Our ranges of lunch bags collapse/fold flat for easy storage. Always make sure they are completely dry before storing.
We've worked hard to create tough, hard wearing products but all products are susceptible to wear and tear. Scratches or dents may occur with use of our stainless steel lunch boxes.
We use the thickest available neoprene (4mm) for lunch bag manufacturing. Whilst we think we've made a great hard wearing wash and wear product, it's not indestructible. Neoprene will tear or rip if caught or pierced with sharp objects or rough surfaces. We will not issues refunds for torn products.
Our lunch bags have an internal tag to write your child's name on with a permanent marker or iron on label (do not iron directly onto neoprene).
Yes! we have a growing list of stockists. We are currently stocked in stores in QLD, WA and SA. We will happily put you in touch with a stockist near you. You can contact us here.
Our products and packaging are designed in Australia and manufactured in China.
Yes! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a short description of your store and we can discuss with you further.
Can't find what you are looking for? Feel free to ask us a question here.