Leakproof Stainless Steel Lunch Box (Mint Seal & Lids)
DUE TO BE RESTOCKED APPROX. 20TH DECEMBER. CLICK THE 'NOTIFY ME' BUTTON BELOW AND WE'LL LET YOU KNOW WHEN THEY ARE BACK IN STOCK
The lunch box you've been waiting for!
Our revolutionary leakproof stainless steel lunch box is now better than ever with a silicone piece on the clasp to allow for smoother opening and closing. This is the ultimate, quality lunch box, that will last your child years. Pack an appealing and balanced, waste-free lunch in minutes that will tempt even the fussiest eater.
What we LOVE about this lunch box:
- 304 high quality food grade stainless steel, complies with FDA standards
- Leak Free. The removable (BPA free, dishwasher safe) silicone seal on the lid, seals each compartment meaning you can pack your orange segments or dip next to your crackers without them mixing with each other. Note: the silicone seal is suitable for thick liquid items such as yoghurt, for thin liquids such as salad dressing, use the dip pot. Not suitable for large amounts of runny liquids or water (please use our snacks pots for foods such as these). Our seals are made from pure food grade silicone that complies with LFGB regulations.
- The five individually sealed sections mean you can say good bye to glad wrap and other soft plastic single use packaging. We’re helping to support the “nude food” movement in schools and minimise the impact that lunch box wrappers have on our environment
- Dishwasher safe, remove the silicone seal and the whole thing can go in the dishwasher
- Fits around 4 cups of food (plus extra in the snack and dip pots)
- Dimensions: 25.5 cm x 18.8 cm x 5 cm- Light weight, 650g (empty)
- Snack Pot: 9.2 cm round, 3 cm deep (included)
- Dip Pot: 5.7cm round, 3 cm deep (included)
- Refer to images for capacity of each section (1/2 cup = 125ml)
- Mint silicone seal on lid, snack and dip pots also have mint coloured lids (refer to images)
- Fits our range of lunch bags (junior and bigger kids ranges) as well as Project Ten lunch bags (The Take Away Design) and other popular varieties such as Monti Co large, Nude Food Movers large light lunch bag
Looking for more information? Try our FAQs page.
Our stainless steel leak free lunchboxes are dishwasher safe. Simply peel out the silicone seal on the lid and the whole lunch box can go in the dishwasher.
Free domestic shipping Australia wide for orders over $150.
Flat rate $10 shipping all domestic orders under $150.
Express shipping $16.95 is offered through Australia Post, for next day delivery once dispatched to most capital cities.
View shipping information for more information including international orders
- Paediatric Dietitian Approved
- Supporting Nude Food
- Leak Proof Quality Stainless Steel
- Aussie Owned Small Business
The dimensions of the largest section of our 5 compartment lunch box are approx. 10 cm x 10cm. It will fit a sandwich made from a "traditional" sized loaf of bread - eg the type you might buy in house from the Coles or Woolworths bakery. It does not fit larger sized loaves of bread like Helgas or Wonder White without cutting off the crusts.
The dimensions of the largest compartment in our 2 compartment lunch box is much bigger at 11.8cm square and will fit most loaves of bread.
Silicone is prone to staining with watery and dark coloured foods, for example watermelon or tomato juice.
Our white silicone lid will be more prone to this more than the other colours, however they are all susceptible.
Soaking in hot soapy might help to remove the stains. We will not replace stained silicone as this is considered part of the normal wear and tear of the product.
Before putting away make sure your lunch box is completely dry. We recommend storing your lunch box with the seal out. This is to avoid a build up of any food smells.
Our drink bottles should be stored with the lid off and be completely dry to avoid any mould from forming.
Our ranges of lunch bags collapse/fold flat for easy storage.
We've worked hard to create tough, hard wearing products but all products are susceptible to wear and tear. Scratches or dents may occur with use of our stainless steel lunch boxes.
We use the thickest available neoprene (4mm) for lunch bag manufacturing. Whilst we think we've made a great hard wearing wash and wear product, it's not indestructible. Neoprene will tear or rip if caught or pierced with sharp objects or rough surfaces. We will not issues refunds for torn products.
Our lunch boxes are completely dishwasher safe. All components (silicone and stainless steel) can be washed this way. They are also suitable for hand washing.
We think our lunch boxes are suitable for a wide range of ages from little ones all the way up to adults.
Please be aware that the clasp on our lunch box is necessarily firm to keep the contents leak proof. Very young children may need assistance to do up the lunch box.
Consider the suitability of this product for your child, as a small family run business, we are not able to offer refunds or exchanges for a change of mind.
We recommend vinyl stickers be placed directly onto the lunch box or drink bottle. Our lunch bags have an internal tag to write your child's name on with a permanent marker or iron on label.
Yes! we have a growing list of stockists. We are currently stocked in stores in QLD, WA and SA. We will happily put you in touch with a stockist near you. You can contact us here.
Our products and packaging are designed in Australia and manufactured in China.
Yes! Please contact us at email@example.com with a short description of your store and we can discuss with you further.
Amazing lunch box & bag cooler, highly recommend!
Love this lunch box. I had wanted to upgrade to a stainless lunch box after having a yum box for my daughter but she was needing something a bit bigger as well. Love how much food you can fit in this and that the containers can fit inside or be separate in the lunch bag. Clip is a little hard for my daughter
to open herself at this stage (3yr) but I don't think it will be an issue for long.
I had an issue with one of the item I bought and the customer service was more than expected. They were so quick and helpful. Not to mention that the product is just great!!
Or daughter loves her new lunchbox and we're very happy that it's no plastic and leek proof. A win for everyone!!
This lunch box absolutely exceeded our expectations!!
My eight year old was the envy of her friends in the school yard as they were impressed by how stylish it was and loved the pastel colour.
It is so strong and sturdy, and at the same time my six year old doesn’t struggle when opening and closing the clasp.
It is extremely easy to clean with the seal which is easy to remove and replace and it doesn’t allow for any food to get trapped, making it more hygienic than other lunchboxes.
The compartment sizes are slightly larger than our previous bento box, making it more practical when packing lunchboxes every day.
I would definitely recommend this lunch box!!
Thank you so much Kate for taking the time to write such a lovely review. We are so glad you love your lunch boxes!
Can't find what you are looking for? Feel free to ask us a question here.