Our "Cool Cactus" lunch bag features a super cool cactus pattern with contrasting indigo binding.
Made from top quality beautifully soft 4mmm neoprene, these lunch bags tick all the boxes when it comes to looking good and working hard.
Neoprene is a naturally insulating material that will help keep your food cool for hours. These lunch bags have been purpose designed to hold our five compartment stainless steel bento style lunch box, with additional room for snack containers, ice pack and a water bottle.
- 4mm neoprene finish
- Internal mesh pocket for ice pack ( 20 cm high x 19 cm wide, will accomodate an ice pack 1 -2 cm in width)
- Sturdy Zip opening across top of lunch bag
- Machine washable (every parent's dream right?)
- Front Pocket to store cutlery or extra containers
- 10cm diameter bottle holder on side (this will fit water bottles up to around 500ml in volume but depends on the brand, will easily fit our range of stainless steel drink bottles)
- Internal label for name tag
- Dimensions: 26.5 cm high x 19 cm Wide x 6.5 cm Deep (handle is an extra 7.5cm)
- Dimensions on front pocket: 23.5 cm x 19 cm wide x 2.5 cm deep
- Folds flat for storage
Looking for more information? Try our FAQs page.
See FAQS for cleaning
Folds flat for storage
6 month warranty against manufacturing defects
Free domestic shipping Australia wide for orders over $150.
Flat rate $10 shipping all domestic orders under $150.
Express shipping $16.95 is offered through Australia Post, for next day delivery once dispatched to most capital cities.
View shipping information for more information including international orders
- Paediatric Dietitian Approved
- Supporting Nude Food
- Leak Proof Quality Stainless Steel
- Aussie Owned Small Business
This will depend on the external temperature and where the bag is stored, but in most cases when you add an ice brick to the bag, it will stay cold for between 4-6 hours.
Our Junior range of bags are wipe down only and not suitable for machine washing or being submerged in water.
Our neoprene range of bags are machine washable. Do not exceed temperatures above 30℃ and do not tumble dry.
Our ranges of lunch bags collapse/fold flat for easy storage. Always make sure they are completely dry before storing.
We've worked hard to create tough, hard wearing products but all products are susceptible to wear and tear. Scratches or dents may occur with use of our stainless steel lunch boxes.
We use the thickest available neoprene (4mm) for lunch bag manufacturing. Whilst we think we've made a great hard wearing wash and wear product, it's not indestructible. Neoprene will tear or rip if caught or pierced with sharp objects or rough surfaces. We will not issues refunds for torn products.
Our lunch bags have an internal tag to write your child's name on with a permanent marker or iron on label (do not iron directly onto neoprene).
Yes! we have a growing list of stockists. We are currently stocked in stores in QLD, WA and SA. We will happily put you in touch with a stockist near you. You can contact us here.
Our products and packaging are designed in Australia and manufactured in China.
Yes! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a short description of your store and we can discuss with you further.
Can't find what you are looking for? Feel free to ask us a question here.